Radiographic Testing (RT) Level II
07/15/2019 8:00am - 07/19/2019 4:00pm40-hour Radiographic Testing (RT) Level II classroom training includes:
- Review of Basic RT Principles
- Darkroom Facilities, Techniques and Processing
- Indications, Discontinuities and Defects
- Manufacturing Processes and Associated Discontinuities
- Radiological Safety Principles review
- Radiographic Viewing
- Application Techniques
- Standards, Codes and Procedures for Radiography
AIS classes can satisfy the recommendations of the American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A Personnel Qualification and Certification in Nondestructive Testing.
Fees are payable one week prior to the first day of the course. Fees include textbooks, handout materials, course tests, and training records and certificates. Payment may be made by cash, check payable to “Applied Inspection Systems” or by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express cards accepted).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you cancel your enrollment, we must be notified at least five (5) working days prior to the first day of the course. Otherwise, only 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
If we cancel a course, you will be issued a 100% refund.